Thursday, March 12, 2009

HOLYMOTHEROFGOD

My man, Gabe "Has-worn-adult-diapers-(that's right, plural diapers)/The-man-I-used-to-share-a-wall-with" The flying Norwegian sent me an email today that blew my socks right offa ma feet. Shoes too. This is perhaps the number one reason why youtube is great, and perhaps the best use anyone has ever put to it. Kutiman is a musician from Tel Aviv making big things happen in the realm sound. I gotta say, I've had his album queued up on eMusic for a while, and after I saw this video today I immediately got it. On the album, Kutiman writes, records, and plays all of his own music. This video is part of a different project he did called ThruYou where he raided the youtube library and made music using only the videos he found. Check it out, it's pretty f***ing rad. For now, here's the first track, the one that Gabe "it's 12 o'clock somewhere" H sent me today.



Thanks Gabe. You're the man.

In other news, it's almost the weekend. Allow this video carry you the rest of the way and let it prepare you to rock the funk out on the days that begin with an S.

-Ulysses "More Radtarted Than The Rest" Destructo

1 comment:

Titkov said...

that is some funky freshness squeeze-ready groove ready for your breakfast mmm...