Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lions are sweet


It's hump day! Hoo. Rar. I realized a while ago that the links for the old podcasts expire after a certain time and no longer work. So, if anyone wanted to listen to one that they didn't have, or is a new comer to the blog, or had their computer crash, or wanted to make an entire playlist of the same podcast over and over and over and over again, they would be unable to receieve these from the internets. But here comes Mr. DEstructo to the rescue with links to all of the past podcasts just incase you felt you needed them oh so bad. Check it:

First Podcast (made in India)
Made In China Vol. 1
Made In China Vol. 2
Made In China Vol. 3
Made In China Vol. 4
Made In China Vol. 5
Made In China Vol. 6
Made In China Vol. 7
Mushy Bananas - The Mixtape (my shit)

I sincerely suggest you spend a good amount of time here and also Radiohead remains awesome. Speaking of awesome, according to this kid, the new Watchmen movie is just that. Lastly, if you haven't figured it out by now, youtube is a great thing for reasons like this:



I must once again advise you to check out the fantastic blog that is How To Avoid The Bummer Life since I pretty much just regurgitate here the things that tickle my fancy the most there.  It pretty much is the largest crutch that gets me through my week and, of course, keeps the bummer life at bay. So check it out.  That's all for now folks. Have a great rest of your week.

Destructo: OUT

No comments: