Monday, October 27, 2008

Don't be kind, don't be rude....


Just shake you're booty let it all get loose.

Oh Yeah.

My Goodness.

I remember when I was in either 4th or 5th grade, my dad bought this cd by this guy on the radio. My mom hated that guy because in his most popular song he sang the lyric: I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me? She thought this set a terrible example for a 4th or 5th grader (which ever one I was, she couldn't remember). Years later I'm still grateful to my dear old Paw for purchasing that second-hand cd titled "Mellow Gold" by this weird farm-hippie-rapper-grungerock-whateverthehellhewantstobe dude. His name was Beck. Ever heard of him? In case you haven't, or in case you hadn't then, please take a moment to watch a video from the mid ninties that defined my youth before I even knew it would.

Beercan by Beck


I Luv Beck. He is my Idol.

No comments: