Friday, September 5, 2008

Bon Voyage (isn't Chinese)

Hi.  Welcome to my Web log, or "Blog" as I will now call it to save a syllable.  As many of you know, I am moving to China tomorrow (or maybe today, or a few days ago, depending on when you are reading this).  I'm going to be starting a music program at a small (150 students) international school in Beijing.  Supposedly I will be filling out my time teaching to Phy Ed and a lil ESL.  I think it sounds like a whole lotta fun.  I'm sure I'll have way to much time on my hands, so keep an eye on this niche I've carved in the world wide web for what could actually turn out to be somewhat frequent updates.

I actually have plans to post pictures (or at least links to more pictures) here and even a possible podcast or two, since I have way too much music and I want to share it with the collective known to me as Y'all.  

So either do or don't wish me luck, it's up to you (but seriously, do it).  I return the great US of A on July 3rd, 2009.  So someone should start planning the most bitchinest "Welcome back to the US/Happy Birthday America/Let's blow some shit up"  Party.  If you start now, it may be up to standard in 10 months.  Maybe.

Aight homies.  Hold it down in the Twin Cities (or wherever you may be).  I'll see you in July.

-Ben

1 comment:

Mushi said...

July 3, 2009 is also my 25th birthday- a multipurpose party is definitely in order!